Please, do not ignore any symptoms of feeling stressed. Take action. Try reading through the advice link below or if the symptoms are work related discuss this with someone.
- Try not to turn to anything unhealthy to help you cope. Things such as drink and smoking are often unhelpful
- In life there is generally always something we can do to make the situation feel better
- Try to take control of the situation, doing nothing often makes things worse
- Build emotional strength, take control of your situation, use your trusted social network for support
- Adopt a positive outlook
- Seek help, don’t feel alone
More tips from the nhs about managing stress