If you work from home, there are some things to think about to ensure an effective working environment. You should try to follow the same rules for display screen use as you would in the office. Think about the following, each time you work from home.
- Suitable work environment
- Suitable desk space
- Chair adjustments and comfort
- Screen height and position
- Keyboard and mouse position
- Maintain a good posture whilst working. Take regular breaks (a few minutes every hour).
The video below provides a few thoughts for when you work from home.
Here are some further tips from the nhs about working from home